Monday, October 17, 2011

Welcome

This is my first blog post ever! A lot of my friends have blogs and first I thought that I would never have time for such a thing and if I did, what would I say. But now I find myself with spare time for the first time in many, many years. And so I figured what better way to be able to keep connected with friends and family than to blog! I don't know if anyone will actually read this (or if anyone will want to. lol) but as I get older and now that I have moved far away from everyone I know and love it just seems like a blog is a good way to let people know whats going on with me (especially my mom whom I never get to talk to). So this is my blog, I hope to make it fun, interesting and not too wordy. I promise to post pictures whenever I can. And I welcome comments that lead to conversations as I miss talking with all my family and friends. So here's to trying something new!!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing all your news! Love you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! I'm excited to get to see your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete