This blog was created as a way to keep in touch and updated with my family and friends.
Thursday, June 14, 2012
28 weeks
I am now 28 weeks! I can't believe how fast this is going by! I feel like the baby is coming and I'm not ready! :0 My feet swell when it gets hot out or when I have been on them too long. I get heartburn when I'm hungry and for the past month I have been suffering with "costochondritis". That is inflammation of cartilage that connects the rib to the sternum. Ouch. Mostly it doesn't bother me but it can get painful when I bend the wrong way. Otherwise I have been doing really well. The baby kicks all the time! It is such an incredible feeling that I'm sure I am going to miss after birth. But the count down has begun! 12 weeks to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment