Thursday, August 2, 2012

35 weeks

I'm 35 weeks already! Though is seems now like this is taking forever. I had my Dr. apt last week and everything looks good except that my uterus is measuring at 37 weeks instead of 34. So the Dr. ordered me to get an ultrasound at my next apt to see how big the baby is. I thought I was having a huge baby! I have to wait a whole other week until then and the suspense is killing me. I'm excited I will get to see my baby again though. :) I'm really curious how big he is. It seems like one morning a few weeks ago I woke up and my belly had popped out two more inches. It was all of a sudden and when I got in the car my belly hit the steering wheel. It was very weird. The only other thing to report is that I have been getting some braxton hics contractions now too. And right now I feel like the baby's head is down low ( I feel like I'm going to pee myself all the time, theres pressure down there) sorry if thats TMI. All these are signs that I'm getting closer. It wont be long now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment