That being said we will be getting a new puppy as replacement (because we did pay for her). There is a litter due around New Year's and we will get to take the puppy home at the end of Feb (just in time for my birthday!) We are hopefully going with a Male this time (that should be interesting because I have only ever had girl dogs). I will keep you updated as time goes on.
This blog was created as a way to keep in touch and updated with my family and friends.
Monday, November 7, 2011
I'm back...
Okay, so I know I said that I wasn't going to write in this blog anymore because I had started it for the purpose of being a pregnancy journal and when it turned out that I wasn't pregnant I was way to distraught to think clearly. Well thanks to my sister and my good friend Krystle I have come to realize this is still a good way to keep track of what happens in my life for those people I don't get to talk to on a regular basis. Plus after a while I can print my blog as a scrapbook so how great will that be!! Instant scrapbooking for the year 2012!!
The only news I have to share right now is... we have officially given Elsa up. She is most likely going to a family in VA that also have her brother. They are professional Shutzhund trainers and will do a great job of keeping Elsa working hard and having fun. Plus she will get to be with her brother. She is such a high energy dog that this is what is best for her. We will miss her though.She was so beautiful.
That being said we will be getting a new puppy as replacement (because we did pay for her). There is a litter due around New Year's and we will get to take the puppy home at the end of Feb (just in time for my birthday!) We are hopefully going with a Male this time (that should be interesting because I have only ever had girl dogs). I will keep you updated as time goes on.
That being said we will be getting a new puppy as replacement (because we did pay for her). There is a litter due around New Year's and we will get to take the puppy home at the end of Feb (just in time for my birthday!) We are hopefully going with a Male this time (that should be interesting because I have only ever had girl dogs). I will keep you updated as time goes on.
Labels:
Elsa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment