Monday, November 7, 2011

Zip Lining

Andrew took me on a surprise date on Tuesday November 1st, 2011. This was the first surprise date he has ever took me on. We went to this place called EMPOWER in Middletown, CT. We had a great time zipping through the trees. It was especially neat because this was a few days after the freak snowstorm in October. So all the trees still had there leaves plus there was snow on the ground. It was an interesting sight, one I have never seen before. We had two great guides and Andrew and I were the only ones there so we got a private tour. They have challenges half way through the course. I had to walk across a bridge like in Indiana Jones but the steps were not connected to each other. They were all individual mini swings. It was really hard and challenging. We were both sore for a few days after! Lol.




1 comment: