Friday, January 27, 2012

9 weeks

I'm 9 weeks today... another week down. Right now at 9 weeks my baby is the size of a grape.... I kind of want to hold it because its so small. Things are going ok so far. Some days the nausea is pretty bad. I have gone back and forth between diarrhea and constipation. I'm really gassy and it makes me crabby when my tummy hurts. I have been craving grapes, blueberries and loving watermelon. I can't wait till all these fruits are in season. My most prevalent symptom though is fatigue. I am so tired all the time. I sleep twelve hours at night and have to take a two hour nap later in the day. Its crazy. I can't imagine having to work 9 to 5 or having a 2 year old running around when I am just so tired. Its really hard to get anything done during the day. I'm so excited though because Andrew and I go for our first ultrasound on Monday. I will definitely try to post a picture!

1 comment: