Monday, January 16, 2012

Cake decorating class!!!

 I'm taking a cake decorating class with my friend Stephanie. It is alot of fun. I have always wanted to take one and my wonderful husband let me. :) He even let me get the big kit with all the extra fun stuff to decorate with! This was last monday's assignment. We made the frosting from scratch. Colored it and used a frosting bag with decorating tips to make the design. I made a spice cake and we cut it in half and filled it with chunky applesauce. It was yummy.     We each had one slice then Andrew brought the rest to work. Next week is decorating cupcakes and learning to make frosting flowers.

3 comments:

  1. Cake decorating class sounds so fun!!!! I totally wish I could take that with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you did a great job, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that looks awesome! I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete