This blog was created as a way to keep in touch and updated with my family and friends.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
11 weeks...
I made it to 11 weeks... just a few more days to go and I will be in my second trimester and all the nausea will be gone!!! I win! I am already feeling better with less nausea and less fatigue. I no longer need to sleep twelve hours at night but I still get tired around 6pm. Also my constipation is not causing me as much trouble. Today my baby is the size of a lime and is almost done forming all the organs. Right now the eye color is forming. I hope it has blue eyes like me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You skipped a trimester. ;) Wouldn't that be nice if you could just jump to the third already?! Glad you're getting your energy back. ~Stephanie
ReplyDelete