Thursday, February 23, 2012

12 weeks!

I made it! I'm 12 weeks which means I start the second trimester this week! The nausea for the most part has subsided which is a relief but I still can only eat a small portion at a time and even then I slip into a food coma while I digest. It stinks because I love food so much and I want to eat it all! But alas I can not. This week my baby is the size of a large plum! Its fully formed but still has a lot of growing to do. We went to the Dr. for our 12 week check-up and everything looks good. Baby's heart beat is 150. Andrew almost cried when he heard it (though he will deny it, I saw his eyes). Its beginning to feel more real though still very strange to think there is a living human growing inside me that will one day end up an adult with its own personality and life. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment