Things are going better I think. I have more energy (though my back is starting to bother me but I think thats just because I'm out of shape :( ) This week my baby is the size of a peach.... we're getting there but still a long way to go. We thought we had names picked out that we both liked but Andrew is now saying he doesn't like the boy name. So any suggestions?? Back to the drawing board I guess. I got the stomach bug last week which was awful. But other than that I have been feeling better. Yay second trimester! Lol.
This blog was created as a way to keep in touch and updated with my family and friends.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
13 weeks...
Things are going better I think. I have more energy (though my back is starting to bother me but I think thats just because I'm out of shape :( ) This week my baby is the size of a peach.... we're getting there but still a long way to go. We thought we had names picked out that we both liked but Andrew is now saying he doesn't like the boy name. So any suggestions?? Back to the drawing board I guess. I got the stomach bug last week which was awful. But other than that I have been feeling better. Yay second trimester! Lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment