I'm officially 4 months pregnant!!! I still haven't felt the baby move yet but the doctor says thats normal. I can't wait though. Went to the doctors and baby's heart beat is 144. Lookin' good he said. I have been feeling better lately. Had some mouth trouble but thats better now. We are getting more and more excited about the baby coming. Andrew loves to look at baby clothes when we go into a store that has some. (He doesn't like to admit it though). I can't wait till next month when we get to have an ultrasound again and see what the baby looks like! Who ever thought of this waiting nine months thing was silly. Its like slow cooking in the oven instead of the microwave. Wouldn't it be great if the baby was ready to come out in just two months instead of nine! Lol. It only takes 62 days for dogs and they have 9 or 10 at a time! Not fair!This blog was created as a way to keep in touch and updated with my family and friends.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
16 weeks...
I'm officially 4 months pregnant!!! I still haven't felt the baby move yet but the doctor says thats normal. I can't wait though. Went to the doctors and baby's heart beat is 144. Lookin' good he said. I have been feeling better lately. Had some mouth trouble but thats better now. We are getting more and more excited about the baby coming. Andrew loves to look at baby clothes when we go into a store that has some. (He doesn't like to admit it though). I can't wait till next month when we get to have an ultrasound again and see what the baby looks like! Who ever thought of this waiting nine months thing was silly. Its like slow cooking in the oven instead of the microwave. Wouldn't it be great if the baby was ready to come out in just two months instead of nine! Lol. It only takes 62 days for dogs and they have 9 or 10 at a time! Not fair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment