Less than 8 weeks left! The countdown begins. Everything has been going well. This week I started to get low back pain. I just keep getting bigger! Ezekiel has been kicking up a storm! The other day he had hiccups for the first time. It was so cute. I just can't wait to give him a big hug! I still can't believe he will be mine forever! I'm still exercising at the gym with my water aerobics. Vanna is getting cuter and cuter as she crawls like crazy. Andrew is busy working 40+ hours on night shifts, while taking an online class, taking care of our dog Sasha and trying to help me get the house ready for the baby, plus he just joined the gym too and has been going four times a week. He has been working so hard and I am so proud of him. He is a great husband. I wouldn't want any other.
I started taking cake class #3 gum paste and fondant! Its fun. My main goals now are to get the house clean and organized. Make sure we have everything for the baby. And get on a better schedule before this little one arrives. I know this summer is going to fly by. It already has and I just hope all will be ready in time.
I'm sure everything will be ready for Ezekiel's arrival. If not, he won't know the difference. Thanks for your friendship, and thanks for going to the hospital with me the other day! It won't be long until we're both holding our little miracles. ~Stephanie
ReplyDelete