Thursday, April 5, 2012

18 weeks


I'm so close to half way done. Lol. This is really taking forever. I think it wouldn't be so bad if I could feel the baby moving but nothing is happening so far. Its making me kind of worried. But I still have two more weeks before I should really worry. I bet the baby is doing somersaults and I don't even know it. Two weeks and counting till my ultrasound! I'm so excited that my mom is coming with me! It just so happened to work out that she is on school vacation the week I turn 20 weeks so she is free to come down for my apt. I can't wait to see my baby and hear that everything looks good. It doesn't even feel like I'm pregnant. I can sort of see how some people could not know they are pregnant at least during the first half of the pregnancy. I mean I could have just had mono and now I'm back to normal basically. The only real clue is no period. Thats kind of a dead give away. But I suppose if I was supper busy I wouldn't really realize that it has been four months since my last one. Anyway, we'll see if its still deniable once I feel the baby move. I don't know. If you have ever been pregnant let me know what you think. Up until you felt the baby move could you justify not knowing you were pregnant???

1 comment:

  1. My first pregnancy seemed to take forever too!!! Stay busy... do little projects around the house, and before you know it you'll be having your little miracle. Hanging out with a friend too (hint hint) always helps too!

    Until you really start feeling movements being pregnant feels surreal. I just started feeling Emma around 20 weeks. Give it a couple more weeks. :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete