Thursday, April 19, 2012

20 weeks

I am officially half way done with this pregnancy, which means that my baby is half way from being in my arms. Lol. We went to the doctors this week and had my 20 week ultrasound. The tech said everything looked perfect but the baby was moving around so much that it was hard to get good pictures of all the organs. She couldn't get a good pic of the heart so at my next appointment I get to have another ultrasound and see my baby again!!! I couldn't believe how much it was punching and kicking because I still haven't felt it move yet. She also said that the baby will be tall (just like Andrew) because it already has long legs and arms. I am very happy about that because I hate being so short. Also it weighs 14oz. I have been feeling great pregnancy wise but the warm weather has brought about allergies and I am battling a sore throat, runny nose and buggers in my lungs. But I couldn't be happier because I got to see this baby in my belly. And its doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment