This blog was created as a way to keep in touch and updated with my family and friends.
Friday, April 6, 2012
Teething terror
Sasha has officially started teething. She already has her two top front adult teeth. But she has turned from the best dog ever into a terrible toddler. Seriously she acts just like a human toddler getting into mischief and forgetting rules like no jumping on people etc. She has crazy spurts of energy and she is not really eating all her food everyday. We feel so bad for her because I'm sure her mouth is really bothering her. And she is really not that bad, I just can't wait till its over. Yay for ice cubes, frozen yogurt, and freezable facecloths. I'm just glad she will be done before we get into summer and I get really really pregnant. She is still cute though and she LOVES people. Every person we see she wants to say hi to and she pees from excitement. She is the best dog and we just love her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment